IF YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CELL PHONE # IN THE BODY OF YOUR MESSAGE SO THAT AGENT CAN CONTACT YOU, OR CALL 415.901.2779
Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Condo / Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Spacious 2BD / 2BA Condo w/ Large Private Patio & Parking at The Brannan
Located in The Brannan, this sleek 2nd Floor condo offers use of deluxe on-site amenities including a 3,000 sq ft workout facility, heated pool, Jacuzzi, and entertaining area as well as 24-hour concierge service and security. This building is in a class of its own.
- Spacious, open floor plan with large deck off of living room
- Approximately 1,209 sq ft
- Gorgeous light hardwood floors in living area/kitchen, carpeted bedrooms
- Very large private western exposure patio with direct access from living room & bedroom
- Large-capacity Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Master suite with extra space for home office
- Two closets w/ custom built-outs; One large walk-in, & additional small closet
- Large en-suite master bath with Carrera marble vanity & glassed-in shower over tub
- Custom built-in mirrored cabinet in master bath with extra storage
- Vented in-unit washer/dryer
- Freshly painted throughout
- Custom Window coverings
- One-car parking included
- 3-building complex designed by internationally acclaimed designer Christian Liaigre
- 24-hour security
- Full concierge services
- Resort-style heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and entertaining area with full kitchen and barbecue
- Private fitness club boasting 3,000 sq.ft. of space with yoga/"quiet" room
- 1 block from the Embarcadero waterfront, across the street from Muni streetcar lines to downtown, 2 blocks from Oracle Ballpark and Caltrain
- Vibrant, sunny neighborhood in the heart of South Beach!
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach